Love Field Unit Love Field Unit Intro

Not Satisfied with Decision

If you are not satisfied with the results of the investigation by the Internal Affairs Division, you may

Contact the Internal Affairs Division, located at 1400 S. Lamar Street in the Jack Evans Police Headquarters Building, and discuss the case with a supervisor.

If you are still not satisfied with the results of the investigation, you may appeal to the Citizen's Police Review Board, located in City Hall, Room 4ES.  The Board holds public meetings each month.  Call (214) 670-3246 for further information.

You may also request investigations by the Dallas County District Attorney's Office if criminal violations are alleged and the Federal Bureau of Investigation if civil rights violations are alleged.